Club Nissan Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the all new Club Nissan forum.

Nissan Owners - Video Feedback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewernhamhogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nissan Owners - Video Feedback
    Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 11:52am
Hello,

My name is Joe and I work for a production company that has been tasked by Nissan to carry out some informal market research.

This research will take the form of a number video interviews with Nissan owners across the UK. We’re looking for honest feedback from a range of different owners on their Qashqais, Notes, Leafs (Leaves?) or any other current Nissan Models. We want the negatives as well as the positives.

The video interviews themselves will last no longer than 1 hour and our camera operator can travel directly to you, regardless of where you are in the UK.

Please share this post with anyone who you might be up for it. Don’t hesitate to contact me with another questions.

Many thanks,

Joe

jsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 6:07pm
hi everyone
jskainth
jsk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 6:19pm
hi i am new to this site i have a nissan qashqhi about 3 days ago i had a letter from nissan about a recall to update the software on the ECM it was done 3 days ago on sat i was on the motorway and the car started to judder and then the red engine mangement light came on i called out the RAC He told me there is a injector noise slight misfire. before i had the update the car was running fine with no problems could it be by haveing the software update i am haveing problems.
jskainth
KarateKid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarateKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 6:04pm
Hi JSK.  The update certainly could be causing you problems.
Robin75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 8:49pm
Robin75 the new Nissan that you've had recalled, if it is still not right, take it back to them, or tell them to pick it up, there's been a lot recall s going on with the new cars, the new Nissan s have got all computer rised,I like the old Nissan's they are very simple and less complicated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic