These keyfob registration instructions refer to the factory fit alarm/keyless entry systems fitted to the following:
- Y61 Patrol
- P11 & P11-144 Primera
- K11 Facelift Micra
- R20 Terrano II
Follow the following instructions if your keyfobs won’t work or your adding an extra fob.
- Make sure you have all the keyfobs that require registration.
- Make sure the batteries are in good condition.
- Make sure the vehicle battery is in good condition.
- Switch ignition switch exactly 6 times from the “LOCK” to the “ON” position within 10 seconds and return the switch to the “LOCK” position and leave the key in the ignition.
- After 2 seconds the indicators will flash to tell you the system is in the “registration mode”.
- Press and hold the unlock button (this is the black button on the fobs with red and black buttons on them) on the keyfob.
- Press the lock button (red button) 3 times.
- Release the unlock button (black button).
- If the registration has been carried out correctly the direction indicators will flash once.
- If you need to register more than one fob then get the 2 nd or 3 rd keyfob and return to step 6.
- After all the required keyfobs have been registered switch the ignition to the “ON” position. If the whole process is successful then the indicators will flash twice.
- Now switch off the ignition, remove the key and check the operation of all the keyfobs.
This write up was supplied by Mick for Club Nissan