P12 & V10 Service Reminder Reset
If you've serviced your own P12 (Primera) or V10 (Almera Tino) and need to reset the service light then follow these steps.
1. Make sure the radio is turned off.
2. Press and hold the "INFO" button whilst turning the volume knob clock-wise until it comes up with a screen with 2 selections.
3. Go to the bottom option (Confirmation/Adjustment) and press enter.
4. Go to service and press enter.
5. Go to 'reset' and press enter.
This should then reset the service interval reminder on either a P12 Primera, or a new V10 Almera Tino.
This write up was provided by Mick for Club Nissan