Re-setting P12 Air Bag Light
First turn off the radio and switch the ignition off.
1. Turn the ignition from off to on.
2. The airbag warning light will stay on for approx 7 seconds, as soon as it goes off (within 1 sec) turn off ignition.
3. Wait for more than 3 seconds.
4. Repeat steps 1- 3 two more times.
5. Turn ignition switch back on again.
Now turn off the ignition for at least one second and then back on.
This should now have reset the light. If the light comes back on again then it would be fair to say that you have an airbag fault.
This write up was provided by Mick for Club Nissan